This college is being run by the dynamic trust of Marathwada i.e.Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Sanstha, Aurangabad from the year 1989. Initially the college was affiliated to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Aurangabad up to 1997 & from 1998 onwards, college is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Science Nashik. & recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi from its inception.
With joint venture of Management, college has elevated the intake capacity of B.A.M.S. from 80 to 100 in the year 2003-2004. B.A.M.S. is 5½ Year course including one year internship where as PG is a 3 year course.
The college is having Post graduate course in two subjects, i.e. Kayachikitsa & Sharir Rachana with an intake capacity of 04 in each subject.
The college has good reputation for imparting quality education not in Marathwada but in whole Maharashtra & other states too.
We believe in Ayurved which is our ancient & divine system of medicine. World Health Organization has rightly justified that Ayurved is outstanding science of healing. Its popularity is increasing globally. Its theory says, “Prevention is better than cure.”
Our college is having a fully furnished hospital. The patients are treated with updated classical Ayurved therapies & medicine. We provide such education to younger aspirants to be able to face challenges of 21st centrury.
Dr. Shrikant Gunwantrao Deshmukh (Principal)
Phone No: (Office) 0240 – 2376248, (Res) 0240 -2377600, (Mobile) +91 9921553999
C.S.M.S.S. Ayurved College Hospital Kanchanwadi, Paithan Toad,
Aurangabad. 431003, Phone: (0240) 2376248, 2376655.
Streams/Branches with Intake Capacity:
UG: B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurved Medicine & Surgery) (100 Seats)
P.G: 1) M.S. (Sharir Rachana) (4 Seats)
2) M.D. Kayachikitsa (4 Seats)
1. Prasuti Tantra & Stree Rog (6 Seats)
2. Kaumarbhrutya Tantra (6 Seats)
3. Shalya Tantra (6 Seats)
Admission Details: For BAMS Course through Entrance Examination conducted by AMUPMDC Mumbai & for P.G. Courses MD/MS Ayurved through Asso.PGA-CET conducted by AMAMCM, Mumbai.
Results: UG:Above 90 %
PG: Almost 100%
- The College is having an excellent combination of professionals & academicians…
- Well qualified & eminent teaching & experienced staff.
- Best Panchakarma Facilities.
- Herbal Garden, Hostel, Pharmacy are up to the mark.
- Well equipped Pathology Lab.
- Full fledged library having more than 15,000 Books
- Advanced Research Laboratory.
- Ambulance services to needs patients.
- Approx.1500 qualified Doctors are serving in society, passed from this college
- The College has been imparting health awareness, health care through medical camps.
- The College is having an excellent combination of professionals & academicians.
- Reputed 300 bedded multi specialty well equipped & established hospital is attached to this college rendering the services to needy patients.
- P.G. Students are striving very hard for various researches in the field of Ayurveda.
Participation in various activities of university like- Sports, Culture & Workshops.
The college has adopted different villages under NSS to render free medicinal facilities.
College students have participated in yoga competitions at national & International Levels & Won various prizes.
Proud Of Our Students For:
- Mr. Pawade Akshay - 1st in International yoga competition at Maritus.
- Mr. Mutha Kamalesh 1st in chess at national level
- First prize in yoga Competition at Banglore to yoga group of our college.
- Mr. Shailesh Kale For participation in Kabbadi at national Level.
- Mr. Kamble Pritam for participation in volleyball at state level through university.